Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Red Bow Update


I wanted to thank everyone for a wonderful 2.5 years at my current space on Sea Cliff Avenue!  I am going to be taking a "break" from having a physical studio space for awhile, but I plan on reopening a new Red Bow sometime early next year.  I will be closing up shop at the end of June.  I will still have an Etsy store if there are any Red Bow items that you need. 

This summer I plan on running classes/camp out of my garage studio at home.  While it isn't "Red Bow", it is still a great studio space and will allow the kids a higher "messiness/experimental" factor.  Many of you have voiced interested in summer classes and I am now scheduling a list of classes.  All classes will be held during the morning hours, so please email me if you are interested. 

For all of you art journalers, the classes will continue at a different location- I will keep you posted.

I plan on finding another space in 2013, so don't be sad!  I just need a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment